Bring focus upon and heighten awareness to the needs of past and present United States service men and women, their families, and other needy Americans in providing programs and services of assistance, entertainment, and counseling by enlisting the public’s aid.
TOGETHER we can help do More.
- AVET Project, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. Our Employer Identification Number (EIN) is 26-4052103.
- Our Public Charity Status designation is 170(b)(1)(A)(vi).
- All donations to our organization are tax-deductible.
- AVET Project, Inc. is a corporation organized under the laws of the State of Florida as of January 14, 2009, with the document number being: N09000000382.
- Approvals to solicit donations have been secured in the States of Florida, California, and Oregon. Respective registration numbers are: CH31006, CT0155981, and #40263.
- AVET Project maintains membership and is listed as a public charity with the Chamber of Commerce. Additionally, our organization is a member of the Military Affairs Council of Cocoa Beach and the Brevard County Veterans Resource Council.
Special Thanks to our GREAT SPONSORS & VOLUNTEERS without them none of this is possible.